6201 Virginia Parkway
With its sandy beach and inviting lagoon, The Beach Club is like having a resort in your own backyard. Being the only Beach Club & Swim Lagoon in North Texas, the Beach Club at Stonebridge Ranch offers fun for the entire family. Cool off under a shady cabana, build a sand castle or grab a paddle boat and get out on the lake.
2017 Pool Hours*
*Please note that the Beach Club will close for the duration of 30 minutes after each clap of thunder is heard on stormy days. Also, no child under the age of 12 will be admitted without a parent or designated guardian who is at least 18 years of age.
Stonebridge Ranch IDs
Members in good standing may use the Beach Club or Aquatic Center at no charge. Each resident must have a Stonebridge Ranch photo ID or other form of ID that includes a current photo and Stonebridge Ranch address, such as a valid Texas Drivers License, card as proof of residency prior to admittance to the Beach Club, Aquatic Center and association social events. Stonebridge Ranch ID Cards are issued at the SRCA office (see here for Photo ID session hours). Parents will replace ID cards for their growing children on an as needed basis (usually about every three years). Please note that the parent needs to supply the birth certificate of the child each time the ID card is renewed to prove residency.
Lost/Replacement cards are available at a cost of $5.00 each. The owner must be present with all required documentation to receive an card (this is also required for the replacement card). A resident will not be admitted without a Stonebridge Ranch photo ID card or other form of ID that includes a current photo and Stonebridge Ranch address, such as a valid Texas Drivers License, as a protective measure for all residents of Stonebridge Ranch.
$ 5.00 Per Guest for ages 3-49 (purchase at the pool gate)
$1.00 Per Guest for ages 50 years+ (purchase at the pool gate)
Kids 2 and under are free
Residents can purchase a 5-time guest access pass for $15. Important note: the 5-time pass must be purchased at the Association Office at 6201 Virginia Parkway. It cannot be purchased at the gate. Office hours are M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The 5-time pass is good for one annual pool season only; unused accesses from one summer may not be used the next. Further, this pass may not be used for multiple people; it is good only for one individual to use 5 times.)
Maximum of 5 guests per day
Maximum of 3 guests per day on holidays (Memorial Day, Stonebridge Ranch Day, July 4th and Labor Day)
(Note: The 5/3 guests noted above are allowed per Stonebridge Ranch household, not per resident)
Cash, checks and money orders are accepted forms of guest fee payment at the gate. Please note that exact cash is appreciated and that we do not make change for bills higher than $20.
- A resident household may reserve no more than two (2) picnic pavilions for private use per day. Corporate parties in pavilions during pool hours are limited to Tuesday to Friday.
- Pavilions may be reserved for private parties from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. The fee for weekdays is $25, or $40 on weekends. Each non-resident guest must also pay the $5 guest entry fee.
- Note: pavilion rentals must be reserved at least 3 business days in advance. For example, if you want to rent a pavilion for a Saturday, you need to do so by the Wednesday before.
- Advance reservation and payment of fee prior to use is required. Reservations are only taken in person and cannot be held until all paperwork has been submitted.
- The total number of guests for a pavilion party, including residents and non-residents, shall not exceed 25 persons at the Beach Club and 15 persons at the Aquatic Center.
- Picnic food and beverages are permitted (but NO glass containers). Catering service arrangements require prior approval.
- Pavilions are not available on Memorial Day, 4th of July, Stonebridge Ranch weekend, or Labor Day. During these swim holidays, the pavilions may be used on a first come- first served basis.
- Pavilion reservations for the Beach Club and Aquatic Center must be made in person at the SRCA office located at 6201 Virginia Parkway (M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Only check or money order is accepted.
Please contact the association office at 214-733-5800 for any questions regarding rentals.
SWIM SEASON RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Stonebridge Ranch Resident I.D. cards or other form of ID that includes a current photo and Stonebridge Ranch address, such as a valid Texas Drivers License, are required upon entry.
• At the Aquatic Center and Beach Club, children under age 12 must be accompanied by a person at least 18 years of age.
• The Aquatic Center and Beach Club are both smoke-free facilities.
• Food and Drinks are welcome! ---GLASS CONTAINERS ARE PROHIBITED.
• Please keep pets outside the Beach Club and Aquatic Center fence area.
• Swim suits only---NO ‘CUT-OFFS’, SHORTS OR THONG BATHING SUITS.
• Infants and small children are required to wear swim diapers and plastic pants.
• For your safety -- DIVING IS NOT PERMITTED!
• Flotation devices are permitted with the exception of rafts. Any child wearing a life vest must stay in the Pool area; an adult must be with them AT ALL TIMES.
• Toys may be used at the discretion of the lifeguards. No large water guns are allowed.
• Please walk in Beach and Pool area - NO RUNNING OR HORSEPLAY!!
• Please keep in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards, etc. outside the Beach Club, Aquatic Center fence area, and Tennis Courts.
• Chairs are not permitted in the water due to possible damage to underground pipes.
• Food and drinks must be kept beyond sand and out of water at the Beach Club.
• To operate the sailboats a person must have sailing experience.