7501 Coronado Drive
The Aquatic Center consists of a junior Olympic size pool, which is great for lap swimming or just relaxing. It also offers a kiddie wading pool with an interactive water feature. There are several shade structures with tables and chairs for lounging. The Aquatics Center is located at the corner of Stonebridge Drive and Coronado Drive.
2017 Aquatic Center Pool Hours
- The AC will close for the duration of 30 minutes after each clap of thunder is heard on stormy days.
No child under the age of 12 will be admitted without a parent or designated guardian who is at least 18 years of age.
- LAP SWIMMING will be held Monday through Friday from 6 to 8 a.m. between the dates of Tuesday, May 30 to Friday, September 1. (It will not be held on days the pool is closed; see the calendar below.) Please note: because there will be no lifeguard on duty during these hours, lap swimming is for ages 18+ only.
- This summer, WATER AEROBICS will be provided by BJ’s Health Care Consulting Co. Come and join BJ and her team to have a great work out and meet new friends. Classes will be held at the Aquatic Center between June 22 and September 29, 2017. We'll meet weekly on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:30-9:30 AM. Because no life-guard is on duty, these classes are for ages 18+ only. The cost is $5 cash per session, or you may purchase a 10-session pass for $50 using cash or a personal check. Passes may be purchased and used throughout the entire water aerobics summer season. The vendor does not take credit or debit cards. If you have questions, please call or text BJ Jordan at 214-551-2731, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Required to Enter the Aquatic Center?
Members in good standing may use the Aquatic Center at no charge. Each resident must have a Stonebridge Ranch photo ID as proof of residency in order to enter (or, if applicable, another form of ID which includes a current photo and Stonebridge Ranch address, such as a valid Texas Drivers License).
Stonebridge Ranch ID Cards are issued at the SRCA office (see here for Photo ID session hours). . ID cards for growing children are replaced with new photos on an as-need basis (about every three years.) Please note that the parent needs to supply the birth certificate or passport of the child each time the ID card is printed to prove residency. If you lose your ID, replacement cards are available at a cost of $5.00 each. Temporary cards can be issued for $2.00 each. Renewal stickers are no longer required.
Need a photo ID? Click here for info.
$ 5.00 Per Guest for ages 3-49 (purchase at the pool gate)
$1.00 Per Guest for ages 50 years+ (purchase at the pool gate)
Kids 2 and under are free
$15.00 for a 5-time access pass (Important note: Residents can purchase this pass at the Association Office at 6201 Virginia Parkway. The 5-time pass can not be purchased at the gate. Office hours are M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The 5-time pass is good for one annual pool season only; unused accesses from one summer may not be used the next. Further, this pass may not be used for multiple people; it is good only for one individual to use 5 times.)
Maximum of 5 guests per day/3 guests on holidays (Memorial Day, July 4th, Stonebridge Ranch Day and Labor Day)
(Note: The 5/3 guests noted above are allowed per Stonebridge Ranch household, not per resident)
Cash, checks and money orders are accepted forms of guest fee payment at the gate. Please note that exact cash is appreciated and that we do not make change for bills higher than $20.
- A resident household may reserve no more than two (2) picnic pavilions for private use per day. Corporate parties in pavilions during pool hours are limited to Tuesday to Friday.
- Pavilions may be reserved for private parties from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. The fee for weekdays is $25, or $40 on weekends. Each non-resident guest must also pay the $5 guest entry fee.
- Note: pavilion rentals must be reserved at least 3 business days in advance. For example, if you want to rent a pavilion for a Saturday, you need to do so by the Wednesday before.
- Advance reservation and payment of fee prior to use is required. Reservations are only taken in person and cannot be held until all paperwork has been submitted.
- The total number of guests for a pavilion party, including residents and non-residents, shall not exceed 25 persons at the Beach Club and 15 persons at the Aquatic Center.
- Picnic food and beverages are permitted (but NO glass containers). Catering service arrangements require prior approval.
- Pavilions are not available on Memorial Day, 4th of July, Stonebridge Ranch weekend, or Labor Day. During these swim holidays, the pavilions may be used on a first come- first served basis.
- Pavilion reservations for the Beach Club and Aquatic Center must be made in person at the SRCA office located at 6201 Virginia Parkway (M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Only check or money order is accepted.
Please contact the association office at 214-733-5800 for any questions regarding rentals.
SWIM SEASON RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Stonebridge Ranch Resident I.D. cards or other form of ID that includes a current photo and Stonebridge Ranch address, such as a valid Texas Drivers License, are required upon entry.
• At the Aquatic Center and Beach Club, children under age 12 must be accompanied by a person at least 18 years of age.
• The Aquatic Center and Beach Club are both smoke-free facilities.
• Food and Drinks are welcome! ---GLASS CONTAINERS ARE PROHIBITED.
• Please keep pets outside the Beach Club and Aquatic Center fence area.
• Swim suits only---NO ‘CUT-OFFS’, SHORTS OR THONG BATHING SUITS.
• Infants and small children are required to wear swim diapers and plastic pants.
• For your safety -- DIVING IS NOT PERMITTED!
• Flotation devices are permitted with the exception of rafts. Any child wearing a life vest must stay in the Pool area; an adult must be with them AT ALL TIMES.
• Toys may be used at the discretion of the lifeguards. No large water guns are allowed.
• Please walk in Beach and Pool area - NO RUNNING OR HORSEPLAY!!
• Please keep in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards, etc. outside the Beach Club, Aquatic Center fence area, and Tennis Courts.
• Chairs are not permitted in the water due to possible damage to underground pipes.
• Food and drinks must be kept beyond sand and out of water at the Beach Club.
• To operate the sailboats a person must have sailing experience.