Please contact the association office at 214-733-5800 for any questions regarding rentals.
SWIM SEASON RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Stonebridge Ranch Resident I.D. cards or other form of ID that includes a current photo and Stonebridge Ranch address, such as a valid Texas Drivers License, are required upon entry.
• At the Aquatic Center and Beach Club, children under age 12 must be accompanied by a person at least 18 years of age.
• The Aquatic Center and Beach Club are both smoke-free facilities.
• Food and Drinks are welcome! ---GLASS CONTAINERS ARE PROHIBITED.
• Please keep pets outside the Beach Club and Aquatic Center fence area.
• Swim suits only---NO ‘CUT-OFFS’, SHORTS OR THONG BATHING SUITS.
• Infants and small children are required to wear swim diapers and plastic pants.
• For your safety -- DIVING IS NOT PERMITTED!
• Flotation devices are permitted with the exception of rafts. Any child wearing a life vest must stay in the Pool area; an adult must be with them AT ALL TIMES.
• Toys may be used at the discretion of the lifeguards. No large water guns are allowed.
• Please walk in Beach and Pool area - NO RUNNING OR HORSEPLAY!!
• Please keep in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards, etc. outside the Beach Club, Aquatic Center fence area, and Tennis Courts.
• Chairs are not permitted in the water due to possible damage to underground pipes.
• Food and drinks must be kept beyond sand and out of water at the Beach Club.
• To operate the sailboats a person must have sailing experience.