Annual Meeting Details
The Association's Annual Meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 8 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Crosspoint Church (2101 S. Stonebridge Dr.).
- We'd love to see you there. This meeting provides an opportunity for the Board of Directors to meet directly with Association members, sharing 2017 achievements and 2018 plans.* The McKinney City Manager, Paul Grimes, will also provide a State of the City update once the Annual Meeting has adjourned.
- You will soon receive your Annual Meeting notice in the mail. It includes a unique code for you to enter so that you can participate in achieving the required meeting quorum online. Other options to participate in quorum include filling out a proxy form or attending the Annual Meeting in person. Read below for more info on online and proxy participation.
- Let's work together to achieve a quorum now! If we do not, the Association will need to reconvene the Annual Meeting at a later date in 2018. This would require following the steps needed to achieve a verified quorum a second time, including the cost of notifying all homeowners of a new meeting date and tabulating participation. The estimated cost for reconvening is $14,000. Thank you for helping us achieve the quorum we need by March 8!
- Note: there will be no election of Board Directors this year. Due to print lead times, the February issue of Stonebridge Ranch News included FAQs re: the election which are no longer applicable. This is due to the fact that two seats were open on the Board this year and, ultimately, only two residents submitted their candidacy. Thus, Jon Dell'Atonia and Jim Norton were ratified to the Board at the Jan. 25, 2018 Board meeting.** Thank you to both men for volunteering to serve in this capacity.
Read Jon Dell’Antonia’s Bio
Read Jim Norton’s Bio
*If you can't attend in person, the Board's presentation will be posted on this webpage the day following the meeting.
**Per Article III, Section 3.2 of the 5th Amended and Restated Bylaws. You can access the Bylaws under the category "Governing Documents and CC&Rs" via the documents library here.
Annual Meeting Prizes
The Big Door Prize - one homeowner will win the 2019 master association annual assessment fee! Requirements to win: you must be present at the Annual Meeting to win the Big Door Prize.Entrants in the Big Door Prize drawing are not eligible for the Online/Proxy prize.
Online/Proxy Prize - one homeowner from among the online/proxy quorum participants will also win the 2019 master association annual assessment fee!
The prizes will be awarded equal to a winner's 2019 annual assessment rate for his/her lot, whether flat rate or tax value.
- The prizes are awarded as an account credit against 2019 dues. No cash value or alternate redemption.
- The March 8 Annual Meeting quorum must be achieved for both drawings to occur.
In the event a winning owner moves out of the Association prior to paying 2019 annual dues, the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners will be announced on this website by 3 p.m. on Friday, March 9.
Participate in Quorum Online FAQ
- To participate in helping us meet quorum online, click here.
- Online voting will be open from Monday, Feb. 5 at 8 a.m. to Monday, March 5 at 5 p.m. CST.
- To vote online you’ll need your unique registration code. This code is listed in the Annual Meeting notice (see a sample here) which has been mailed to your home.
When entering your code, include the preceding two zeros as listed in your letter. If you do not, you’ll receive an error.
- Only one participating vote/registration code is allowed per household, and only one email address can be used per vote. If you own multiple properties, contact Rony Peterson (email@example.com) with a list of the codes you received for each property. You will then receive an email once all your properties have been verified and will be able to vote using a single email address.
How can I get my voting code if I’m missing my annual meeting notice?
Log in to your account at this website. Your account number will show on the top right of the screen. Or, look at any assessment, modification application, or compliance correspondence you have received previously in the mail; these all include your account number. If you haven't received your Annual Meeting notice in the mail by Wednesday, March 15, and if none of the methods listed above work for you, please call the Association office at (214)733-5800 for further assistance.
Participating in Quorum by Proxy
If you would like to participate in the Annual Meeting Quorum by submitting a proxy form, click here to download the form. For information regarding the Proxy form, click here.
Questions of the Board
If you would like to submit question(s) to the Board of Directors prior to the annual meeting, click here for the online form. The deadline for question submittal is Friday, Feb. 16, 2018 at 5 p.m. CST.
Annual Meeting Documents Library
Sample Annual Meeting Notice
Board Director Bio, Jon Dell’Antonia
Board Director Bio, Jim Norton
Proxy Quorum Only Form