Stonebridge Ranch maintains a host of amenities and services that make Stonebridge Ranch a picturesque and tranquil community. Stonebridge Ranch residents are never at a loss for something to do, with a wide array of parks, lakes, ponds in over 500 acres of open space.
For an in-depth look at Stonebridge Ranch amenities, click here. (Please note that this detailed report was completed in 2014. Since then, we have added a new amenity, Stonebridge Plaza, which is not mentioned in this PDF.)
Stonebridge Ranch facilities include:
Stonebridge Ranch offers an Aquatic Center located at the corner of Coronado Drive and Stonebridge Drive. This consists of a junior Olympic size 1-shaped pool, which is perfect for the serious lap swimmer or just relaxing. There is also a kiddie wading pool with interactive water feature that is sure to be a hit. The Aquatic Center also offers several shade structures with tables and chairs great for picnicking and lounging.
The Beach & Tennis Club features a 1/2 acre swim lagoon and sand beach, sand volleyball court, lighted tennis courts, a playground area, basketball court, and paddleboat rentals.
- Residents in good standing may use the Beach Club or Aquatic Center at no charge.
- Residents may bring up to five guests per day (note: 5 guests allowed per Stonebridge Ranch household, not per resident), to the Beach Club or the Aquatic Center excluding Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day when residents may bring up to three guests. Daily guest fees in the amount of $5.00 per non-Member (ages 2+) and $1.00 for guest seniors (50+) is payable upon admittance.
- Residents can purchase a 5-time guest access pass at the association office (6201 Virginia Parkway) at a cost of $15. Important note: the 5-time pass can not be purchased at the pool gates. Office hours are M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. This pass may not be used for multiple people; it is good for one individual to use 5 times only. It is good for one pool season only; unused accesses from one summer may not be used the next.
- Each resident must have a Stonebridge Ranch photo ID or other form of ID that includes a current photo and Stonebridge Ranch address, such as a valid Texas Drivers License card as proof of residency. Photos for growing children will be taken on an as-needed basis (about every three years).
- Photo ID cards are prepared for new residents during the pool season. Dates and times when photos are taken are published in the Spring newsletter and on this website.
- Renewal stickers are no longer required.
- There is a $5 fee for replacement of lost cards and information required to get a new photo id is also required for replacement cards.
- Smoking is not permitted and glass containers of any type are not allowed inside the Beach gates or any immediate pool area. Coolers may be checked in at the entry gates.
- A resident household may reserve no more than two (2) picnic pavilions for private use per day. Corporate parties in pavilions during pool hours are limited to Tuesday to Friday.
- Pavilions may be reserved for private parties from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. The fee for weekdays is $25, or $40 on weekends. Each non-resident guest must also pay the $5 guest entry fee.
- Note: pavilion rentals must be reserved at least 3 business days in advance. For example, if you want to rent a pavilion for a Saturday, you need to do so by the Wednesday before.
- Advance reservation and payment of fee prior to use is required. Reservations are only taken in person and cannot be held until all paperwork has been submitted.
- The total number of guests for a pavilion party, including residents and non-residents, shall not exceed 25 persons at the Beach Club and 15 persons at the Aquatic Center.
- Picnic food and beverages are permitted (but NO glass containers). Catering service arrangements require prior approval.
- Pavilions are not available on Memorial Day, 4th of July, Stonebridge Ranch weekend, or Labor Day. During these swim holidays, the pavilions may be used on a first come- first served basis.
- Pavilion reservations for the Beach Club and Aquatic Center must be made in person at the SRCA office located at 6201 Virginia Parkway (M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.). Only check or money order is accepted.
Please contact the association office at 214-733-5800 for any questions regarding rentals.
SWIM SEASON RULES AND REGULATIONS for the BEACH CLUB & AQUATIC CENTER
• Stonebridge Ranch Resident I.D. cards or other form of ID that includes a current photo and Stonebridge Ranch address, such as a valid Texas Drivers License, are required upon entry.
• At the Aquatic Center and Beach Club, children under age 12 must be accompanied by a person at least 18 years of age.
• The Aquatic Center and Beach Club are both smoke-free facilities.
• Food and Drinks are welcome! ---GLASS CONTAINERS ARE PROHIBITED.
• Please keep pets outside the Beach Club and Aquatic Center fence area.
• Swim suits only---NO ‘CUT-OFFS’, SHORTS OR THONG BATHING SUITS.
• Infants and small children are required to wear swim diapers and plastic pants.
• For your safety -- DIVING IS NOT PERMITTED!
• Flotation devices are permitted with the exception of rafts. Any child wearing a life vest must stay in the Pool area; an adult must be with them AT ALL TIMES.
• Toys may be used at the discretion of the lifeguards. No large water guns are allowed.
• Please walk in Beach and Pool area - NO RUNNING OR HORSEPLAY!!
• Please keep in-line skates, bicycles, skateboards, etc. outside the Beach Club, Aquatic Center fence area, and Tennis Courts.
• Chairs are not permitted in the water due to possible damage to underground pipes.
• Food and drinks must be kept beyond sand and out of water at the Beach Club.
• To operate the sailboats a person must have sailing experience.