Stonebridge Ranch maintains a host of amenities and services that make Stonebridge Ranch a picturesque and tranquil community. Stonebridge Ranch residents are never at a loss for something to do, with a wide array of parks, lakes, ponds in over 500 acres of open space.
For an in-depth look* at Stonebridge Ranch amenities, click here.
*Note: this detailed report was completed in 2014. Since then, we have added a new amenity, Stonebridge Plaza, which is not mentioned in this PDF.
Stonebridge Ranch facilities include:
Stonebridge Ranch offers an Aquatic Center located at the corner of Coronado Drive and Stonebridge Drive. This consists of a junior Olympic size 1-shaped pool, which is perfect for the serious lap swimmer or just relaxing. There is also a kiddie wading pool with interactive water feature that is sure to be a hit. The Aquatic Center also offers several shade structures with tables and chairs great for picnicking and lounging.
The Beach & Tennis Club features a 1/2 acre swim lagoon and sand beach, sand volleyball court, lighted tennis courts, a playground area, basketball court, and paddleboat rentals.
- Residents in good standing may use the Beach Club or Aquatic Center at no charge.
- Residents may bring up to five guests per day (note: 5 guests allowed per Stonebridge Ranch household, not per resident), to the Beach Club or the Aquatic Center excluding Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day when residents may bring up to three guests. Daily guest fees in the amount of $5.00 per non-Member (ages 2+) and $1.00 for guest seniors (50+) is payable upon admittance.
- Residents can purchase a 5-time guest access pass at the association office (6201 Virginia Parkway) at a cost of $15. This pass may not be used for multiple people; it is good for one individual to use 5 times only. It is good for one pool season only; unused accesses from one summer may not be used the next.
- Each resident must have a Stonebridge Ranch photo ID or other form of ID that includes a current photo and Stonebridge Ranch address, such as a valid Texas Drivers License card as proof of residency. Photos for growing children will be taken on an as-needed basis (about every three years).
- Photo ID cards are prepared for new residents during the pool season. Dates and times when photos are taken are published in the Spring newsletter and on this website.
- Renewal stickers are no longer required.
- There is a $5 fee for replacement of lost cards and information required to get a new photo id is also required for replacement cards.
- Smoking is not permitted and glass containers of any type are not allowed inside the Beach gates or any immediate pool area. Coolers may be checked in at the entry gates.
- A resident household may reserve a pavilion for private use and many not exceed two per day. Corporate parties in pavilions during beach hours are limited to Tuesday to Friday.
- Pavilions may be reserved from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. for a fee of $25 on weekdays, or $40 on weekends. Plus, a $5 for each non-resident guest that attends. Pavilion rentals must be reserved 3 business days in advance.
- Advance reservation and payment of fee prior to use is required. Reservations are only taken in person and cannot be held until all paperwork has been submitted.
- Total number of guests, including residents and non-residents, shall not exceed 25 persons at the Beach Club and 15 persons at the Aquatic Center.
- Picnic food and beverages are permitted; catering service arrangements require prior approval.
- Pavilions are not available on Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day. These three days are on a first come- first served basis.
- Pavilion reservations for the Beach Club and Aquatic Center are accepted in person at the SRCA office located at 6201 Virginia Parkway. Only check or money order is accepted.
Please contact the association office at 214-733-5800 for any questions regarding rentals.